Who We Are
Headquartered out of Roseville, CA, Nicholas Boliard (NMLS 948776) and Andrew Lippert (NMLS 932828) lead a Finance of America Mortgage team of highly skilled, experienced and professional mortgage experts. Because both Nicholas and Andrew got into the mortgage industry after the Great Recession, they have a unique approach to client education and communication. By utilizing over 15 years of mortgage experience and knowledge, Nicholas and Andrew will take the time to sit down and fully understand your personal financial situation, and figure out the lending solution that best fits your needs. We live up to “We’re your neighbors and we lend like it” and we would love for you to stop by and see how.
Where We Lend
Not in California? Not a problem! The Boliard Lippert Group has the ability to lend in California, Nevada, Oregon, Washington, Hawaii, Arizona, Colorado, Idaho, Montana, New Mexico, Alaska and Florida. And for any state not on the list, our parent company Finance of America has advisors in all 50 states!
Call or email us today to receive the answers to all of your mortgage questions!
Phone: (916) 218-6141
Community First, Always
- Three mothers and daughters battling breast cancer
- Two boys who lost their father in the line of duty
We have sent:
- Two U.S. Army veterans battling ALS on a buffalo hunt
- Ten combat wounded veterans on a week long fishing expedition at the Horseshoe Bar Fish and Game Preserve
We have also purchased:
- 6 Action Trackchairs for the VA Outpatient Spinal Care Facility in Palo Alto, CA
- 1 Action Trackchair for Make A Difference Outdoors in Visalia, CA to assist wounded veterans and special needs children with outdoor activities.
- 1 Polaris Ranger for Field of Dreams which operates a facility that provides hunting and fishing trips to individuals and families who have served in the military
Giving back and enriching those in need are two things that drive both Andrew and Nicholas - and was one of the many things that brought them together as business partners. They both serve in integral roles on the board for Finance of America Cares Golf Tournament and Auction, which occurs every year in the fall. With the proceeds totaling over $300,000 in the last 3 years combined (solely because of incredibly generous sponsors and golfers) the board has been able to touch the lives of many in the community. With causes that range from breast cancer, ALS, wounded veterans and assisting other local charities with direct funding of items that they need to carry out their mission, Nicholas, Andrew and the board are consistently looking for new ways to positively impact those who need it the most.